NAZZ Express has its own fleet and partnered with several providers at the same time to eliminate disruption even in high seasons. Our process does not change regardless of the market shortage of vehicle (unlike other providers who increase rates based on market fluctuation).
We have dedicated weekly fleet departing from UAE to KSA and vice versa carrying multiple types of goods:
- Perfume & cosmetics
- Fashion and fashion accessories
- Spare parts
- Toys (outdoor-indoor)
- Packaging materials
- Raw materials
- Home appliances and gardens.
We can provide LTL or FTL (less than truck or full truck load) on weekly basis with very economic rates and short transit. This is most effective for bulky cargo in general. Because of the relative short transit, clients prefer this method rather than air for better savings. All our fleet of trailers are covered and some are temperature controlled for some categories for better protection against the weather and heat. Our land services include:
- Receiving cargo in our facilities for inspection and packing.
- Palletization and shrink wrapping with proper labeling to eliminate any errors.
- Preparation of shipping documents (Nazz as exporter for consolidated cargo) such as invoice
- packing list, certificate of origin and SASO (SABER Certificate).
- Clearance of goods at the border via our dedicated agent.
- Payment of government customs duty and VAT.
- Deconsolidation of products on arrival and final delivery to the end receivers with delivery notes.